Monday 15 June 2009

Self Promotions

hello. 'Rizla' business cards.

I needed a business card to promote myself for the RSA Exhibition and then my degree show. The question i set myself was how could i reach out to as many people as possible with the limited audience attending both exhibitions?
The Rizla paper business card ended up being the solution.

The idea is a self perpetuating contact card. My contact details are on the card itself, and inside are ten more papers with my contact details which the original reciprocates can then give on... hopefully.

With this in mind for every one card i give out, another ten people can potentially reach me.

Each packet was hand made, cut from card and printed out with my desktop printer. Altogether i think i've made about fourty, so potentially I could have reached 440 people.












Design CV




No comments:

Post a Comment